Ten Totally FREE Scrap Friendly ProjectsSissy's Quilt Designs
Staying at home can get a little monotonous, but we’re here to make it more fun. There’s so much you can do with the fabric you have right on hand. We’ve rounded up a few gorgeous quilt patterns from some of our favorite designers and guess what? They’re completely free! All you have to do is make sure you’re signed into your Missouri Star account, click, download, and start stitching. They’re sure to keep you inspired as you quilt from the comfort of home.
What can you make with your stash? Check out these 10 free patterns below and then click on the link to download them for free! There’s no way you’re going to be bored for one minute with all these amazing projects to keep you busy.
- Bounce by Heidi Pridemore for Timeless Treasures
An engaging strip pieced quilt in batiks using fusible applique. Make it scrappy with your leftover strips!
- Starburst by Tula Pink for FreeSpirit Fabrics
A lovely lone star quilt in eye-popping colors! Make it your own with any prints you have on hand for an eclectic result.
- Criss Cross by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts for Andover Fabric
A beautiful red and white quilt with X blocks separated by flying geese. Stitch it up in two tones or more with what you have in your scrap basket.
- Rue 1800 by 3 Sisters for Moda Fabrics
An elegant star quilt in a pastel color palette that could easily be made from assorted fat quarters. Mix and match them to make some quilting magic.
- Wiggle Room by Stacey Day for FreeSpirit Fabrics
A dazzling quilt in a spectrum of color. Try it in solids for a rainbow effect or in subdued prints for a completely new look, and it’s almost all fat quarters!
- Arrowhead by Ariga Mahmoudlou for Robert Kaufman
A striking pattern that uses just a few select solids. Change it up with any solids you have on hand or try subtle prints that range from dark to light.
- Clover Field by Elise Lea for Robert Kaufman
A completely fresh take on a star quilt with extra pizzazz. Try it with a darker background and light fabric for stars or even use prints! Either way it’s sure to shine.
- Medallion March by Elise Lea for Robert Kaufman
A bold medallion quilt in a range of reds, but it could be any color you can imagine! What if you used all blue fabrics? Or purple? The possibilities are endless.
- Snookered by Kaffe Fassett for FreeSpirit Fabrics
A diamond quilt set on point in playful prints. Mix and match to showcase your favorite prints and see what happens! It’s bound to be fabulous.
- Coastal Getaway Quilt by Monique Jacobs for Maywood Studio
A fat quarter-friendly quilt in soothing cool colors, but you can make it your own with any prints in your favorite color palette.
Bonus: Rounded Clutch Bag by Sara Davies for Riley Blake
A cute clutch bag that could be made from any fabrics you have squirreled away. What about featuring a favorite print you’ve been saving right on the front?
Next steps after hitting “download” on your favorite free pattern:
- Make sure you are logged into your Missouri Star Account.
- Click on the “Account” button to the right of the search bar.
- Click on Patterns & Downloads.
- Select “View PDF” to download and/or print your free pattern.